We missed you! As of June 1 2020, we will be reopening the doors of the CCCPB surgical center and the MedicSPA.
NEW APPOINTMENT POLICIES
Dr. Berbari and her team prioritize patient and staff safety. Please familiarize yourself with these new procedures:
• Services will gradually resume from June 1 2020, respecting the social distancing guidelines issued by Public Health.
• Long-term follow-ups will resume as of June 22 2020 and will be carried out by telemedicine. Appointments will be given after July 6 2020 as needed.
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
# 1 BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
• We have extended the time slots (fewer appointments per day) to give our employees time to disinfect the rooms between each patient.
• According to the above policies and dates, the contactless payment method will be favoured when making an appointment. Our staff will take your credit card number and the receipt will be emailed to you.
• You will then be invited to answer a COVID-19 questionnaire when booking the appointment (whether it is by email or by phone).
• N.B. follow-up appointments: we will contact you for follow-ups, as visits are now restricted to avoid contamination.
# 2 THE DAY OF THE APPOINTMENT:
• Please show up on time out of respect for other patients.
• Once you arrive in the clinic parking lot, please announce your arrival by phone (819-243-7667).
• A member of our team will welcome you in the doorway for an evaluation (questionnaire, temperature, mask, hydro alcoholic gel).
• N.B .: Only patients will have access to the clinic, anyone else must remain in the parking lot.
# 3 ONCE IN THE CLINIC:
• You will be taken directly to the treatment room.
• We opened door A for the aesthetic care (laser, radiofrequency, PRP etc.) of the MedicSPA and door B for surgery appointments and injections.
• After the appointment, you will be accompanied to the exit by a member of the team.
An explanatory video will be available on social media (@medicspa.gatineau on and ) and the website () on May 29 2020, to summarize these new procedures.
When interacting with our staff, understand that they have received strict directives, we ask you to respect them for your safety.
Dr. Patricia Berbari offers plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures to treat a variety of conditions. Our board-certified plastic surgeon is affiliated with a number of medical societies including:
Dr. Berbari is an excellent doctor - the best there is. Carol, Plastic Surgery Patient